|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 09:12 AM EST||
Ideagility today announced the general availability of AgileBid, a new pay-per-click (PPC) bid management solution designed to truly automate PPC campaign management for small and medium sized businesses. AgileBid automatically optimizes a business’s paid advertising spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, honing in on keywords that convert the most sales and leads, while shutting down those that don’t. After implementing AgileBid, customers eliminate time typically spent managing complex paid search campaigns or other PPC management tools and resources, reduce their ad spend and improve conversion results so they can focus on their business. With pricing as low as fifty dollars a month and no contracts, for the first time, advertisers of any size can now compete alongside larger brands to capture as many conversions and sales as possible.
AgileBid’s Unique Product Features
- End-to-End PPC Automation - Unlike other PPC bid management tools that require customers to spend time each day or week managing their campaigns via an interface or require them to approve suggestions, AgileBid simply asks customers to define parameters including their ad budget, the value of a conversion and their maximum cost per acquisition and then goes to work optimizing ad spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Fully Automated Keyword Management – AgileBid uniquely encompasses fully automated keyword management and new keyword testing across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, while dynamically incorporating new keywords proven to convert traffic, improving the effectiveness of campaigns over time.
- Keyword Level Phone Conversion Tracking and Bidding – AgileBid is also the first to offer a revolutionary keyword-level phone conversion tracking and metrics, so that specific keywords and specific clicks can be linked to incoming phone calls, treated as conversions and incorporated into bid management optimization. Service-oriented businesses gain new insight into customers, employees and their PPC campaigns with call metrics that include caller geo-location, call recording, answered calls, hang-ups and more.
- “Big brand advertisers have historically dominated search marketing with enterprise-level software that automates paid bids in Google AdWords and Bing Ads,” said Mike Ulwelling, CEO of Ideagility. “Until now small and mid-sized businesses have been largely shut out of the automation revolution, as enterprise solutions were priced above their ability to pay.”
- “Our mid-sized customers often drive company-critical sales with less than $1,000 per month spent on pay-per-click ads in Google, Bing and Yahoo,” said Rahm McDaniel, VP of Marketing. “After signing up with AgileBid, these customers typically see their benchmark spend cut by a third, while conversions hold steady or increase. This immediate lift results in return on ad spend in the double digits.”
- “As a business owner, I don’t have time to micromanage PPC campaigns,” said Craig Holmes, owner of Holmes Products & Marketing, which operates leather goods retailer www.LeatherNu.com. “After switching to AgileBid from an independent PPC expert, we started saving about $50 per day, increased our sales by 25% over the course of five months and my time spent managing PPC dropped to almost zero.”
- According to a report released by the IAB and Pricewaterhouse Coopers, interactive advertising spend reached a record $17 billion for the first half of 2012. Search Marketing continued to dominate interactive ad formats, both in its contribution to the market (48%) and in its growth rate (19%) as compared to the 2011 period. Search brought in $8.1 billion in the first six months of 2012 with retailers being the biggest advertisers.
- According to the State of Paid Search Report by The Search Agency, the Yahoo! Bing Network drives online sales revenue at a more efficient rate than Google. Specifically, the return on ad spend (ROAS) of paid search on YBN was 28% higher in Q3 than that of Google and the YBN click-through rate (CTR) was 29% higher.
AgileBid is a software-as-a-service (SAAS) solution with monthly plans beginning at $50 for each $1000 of ad spend. All plans include fully automated PPC bid optimization, configurable bidding for return or first page, automatic new keyword testing, email support, 24 hour response time, 24/7 dashboard access, optimization across Google AdWords and Bing Ads and phone call conversion metrics. Customers may start a free trial by signing up at www.agilebid.com and may connect with other users on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Ideagility provides high return Internet marketing, automating campaign management and increasing return on ad spend for small business owners and mid-market managers. Ideagility is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas; Ideagility AgileBid® software-as-a-service optimizes campaigns for advertisers and agencies, representing over one million dollars in annualized ad spend and serving national clients like ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids and Yellow Page Digital Marketing Group. www.ideagility.com
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,716
Logs are continuous digital records of events generated by all components of your software stack – and they’re everywhere – your networks, servers, applications, containers and cloud infrastructure just to name a few. The data logs provide are like an X-ray for your IT infrastructure. Without logs, this lack of visibility creates operational challenges for managing modern applications that drive today’s digital businesses.
Dec. 2, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,523
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,102
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,192
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 2, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,448
Monitoring of Docker environments is challenging. Why? Because each container typically runs a single process, has its own environment, utilizes virtual networks, or has various methods of managing storage. Traditional monitoring solutions take metrics from each server and applications they run. These servers and applications running on them are typically very static, with very long uptimes. Docker deployments are different: a set of containers may run many applications, all sharing the resource...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 5,429
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,698
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,448
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,837
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his session at @DevOpsSummit 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, showed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that enables everyone fro...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,767
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 1,607
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,049
"Dice has been around for the last 20 years. We have been helping tech professionals find new jobs and career opportunities," explained Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 796
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, attendees learned about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how ...
Dec. 2, 2016 07:15 AM EST Reads: 622
As we enter the final week before the 19th International Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo in Santa Clara, CA, it's time for me to reflect on six big topics that will be important during the show. Hybrid Cloud This general-purpose term seems to provide a comfort zone for many enterprise IT managers. It sounds reassuring to be able to work with one of the major public-cloud providers like AWS or Microsoft Azure while still maintaining an on-site presence.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 2,640
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,742
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 615
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Dec. 1, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 1,707
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long develop...
Dec. 1, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,660
Get deep visibility into the performance of your databases and expert advice for performance optimization and tuning. You can't get application performance without database performance. Give everyone on the team a comprehensive view of how every aspect of the system affects performance across SQL database operations, host server and OS, virtualization resources and storage I/O. Quickly find bottlenecks and troubleshoot complex problems.
Dec. 1, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,932