|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 09:12 AM EST||
Ideagility today announced the general availability of AgileBid, a new pay-per-click (PPC) bid management solution designed to truly automate PPC campaign management for small and medium sized businesses. AgileBid automatically optimizes a business’s paid advertising spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, honing in on keywords that convert the most sales and leads, while shutting down those that don’t. After implementing AgileBid, customers eliminate time typically spent managing complex paid search campaigns or other PPC management tools and resources, reduce their ad spend and improve conversion results so they can focus on their business. With pricing as low as fifty dollars a month and no contracts, for the first time, advertisers of any size can now compete alongside larger brands to capture as many conversions and sales as possible.
AgileBid’s Unique Product Features
- End-to-End PPC Automation - Unlike other PPC bid management tools that require customers to spend time each day or week managing their campaigns via an interface or require them to approve suggestions, AgileBid simply asks customers to define parameters including their ad budget, the value of a conversion and their maximum cost per acquisition and then goes to work optimizing ad spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Fully Automated Keyword Management – AgileBid uniquely encompasses fully automated keyword management and new keyword testing across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, while dynamically incorporating new keywords proven to convert traffic, improving the effectiveness of campaigns over time.
- Keyword Level Phone Conversion Tracking and Bidding – AgileBid is also the first to offer a revolutionary keyword-level phone conversion tracking and metrics, so that specific keywords and specific clicks can be linked to incoming phone calls, treated as conversions and incorporated into bid management optimization. Service-oriented businesses gain new insight into customers, employees and their PPC campaigns with call metrics that include caller geo-location, call recording, answered calls, hang-ups and more.
- “Big brand advertisers have historically dominated search marketing with enterprise-level software that automates paid bids in Google AdWords and Bing Ads,” said Mike Ulwelling, CEO of Ideagility. “Until now small and mid-sized businesses have been largely shut out of the automation revolution, as enterprise solutions were priced above their ability to pay.”
- “Our mid-sized customers often drive company-critical sales with less than $1,000 per month spent on pay-per-click ads in Google, Bing and Yahoo,” said Rahm McDaniel, VP of Marketing. “After signing up with AgileBid, these customers typically see their benchmark spend cut by a third, while conversions hold steady or increase. This immediate lift results in return on ad spend in the double digits.”
- “As a business owner, I don’t have time to micromanage PPC campaigns,” said Craig Holmes, owner of Holmes Products & Marketing, which operates leather goods retailer www.LeatherNu.com. “After switching to AgileBid from an independent PPC expert, we started saving about $50 per day, increased our sales by 25% over the course of five months and my time spent managing PPC dropped to almost zero.”
- According to a report released by the IAB and Pricewaterhouse Coopers, interactive advertising spend reached a record $17 billion for the first half of 2012. Search Marketing continued to dominate interactive ad formats, both in its contribution to the market (48%) and in its growth rate (19%) as compared to the 2011 period. Search brought in $8.1 billion in the first six months of 2012 with retailers being the biggest advertisers.
- According to the State of Paid Search Report by The Search Agency, the Yahoo! Bing Network drives online sales revenue at a more efficient rate than Google. Specifically, the return on ad spend (ROAS) of paid search on YBN was 28% higher in Q3 than that of Google and the YBN click-through rate (CTR) was 29% higher.
AgileBid is a software-as-a-service (SAAS) solution with monthly plans beginning at $50 for each $1000 of ad spend. All plans include fully automated PPC bid optimization, configurable bidding for return or first page, automatic new keyword testing, email support, 24 hour response time, 24/7 dashboard access, optimization across Google AdWords and Bing Ads and phone call conversion metrics. Customers may start a free trial by signing up at www.agilebid.com and may connect with other users on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Ideagility provides high return Internet marketing, automating campaign management and increasing return on ad spend for small business owners and mid-market managers. Ideagility is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas; Ideagility AgileBid® software-as-a-service optimizes campaigns for advertisers and agencies, representing over one million dollars in annualized ad spend and serving national clients like ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids and Yellow Page Digital Marketing Group. www.ideagility.com
Deploying applications in hybrid cloud environments is hard work. Your team spends most of the time maintaining your infrastructure, configuring dev/test and production environments, and deploying applications across environments – which can be both time consuming and error prone. But what if you could automate provisioning and deployment to deliver error free environments faster? What could you do with your free time?
Aug. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,926
This complete kit provides a proven process and customizable documents that will help you evaluate rapid application delivery platforms and select the ideal partner for building mobile and web apps for your organization.
Aug. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,736
Monitoring of Docker environments is challenging. Why? Because each container typically runs a single process, has its own environment, utilizes virtual networks, or has various methods of managing storage. Traditional monitoring solutions take metrics from each server and applications they run. These servers and applications running on them are typically very static, with very long uptimes. Docker deployments are different: a set of containers may run many applications, all sharing the resource...
Aug. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,042
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,913
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, a leading provider of middleware modernization, integration, and management solutions, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware evolution products and services that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Aug. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 726
The following fictional case study is a composite of actual horror stories I’ve heard over the years. Unfortunately, this scenario often occurs when in-house integration teams take on the complexities of DevOps and ALM integration with an enterprise service bus (ESB) or custom integration. It is written from the perspective of an enterprise architect tasked with leading an organization’s effort to adopt Agile to become more competitive. The company has turned to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as ...
Aug. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 862
Modern organizations face great challenges as they embrace innovation and integrate new tools and services. They begin to mature and move away from the complacency of maintaining traditional technologies and systems that only solve individual, siloed problems and work “well enough.” In order to build...
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Aug. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,486
Thomas Bitman of Gartner wrote a blog post last year about why OpenStack projects fail. In that article, he outlined three particular metrics which together cause 60% of OpenStack projects to fall short of expectations: Wrong people (31% of failures): a successful cloud needs commitment both from the operations team as well as from "anchor" tenants. Wrong processes (19% of failures): a successful cloud automates across silos in the software development lifecycle, not just within silos.
Aug. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,651
Cloud Expo 2016 New York at the Javits Center New York was characterized by increased attendance and a new focus on operations. These were both encouraging signs for all involved in Cloud Computing and all that it touches. As Conference Chair, I work with the Cloud Expo team to structure three keynotes, numerous general sessions, and more than 150 breakout sessions along 10 tracks. Our job is to balance the state of enterprise IT today with the trends that will be commonplace tomorrow. Mobile...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,518
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,417
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,123
A company’s collection of online systems is like a delicate ecosystem – all components must integrate with and complement each other, and one single malfunction in any of them can bring the entire system to a screeching halt. That’s why, when monitoring and analyzing the health of your online systems, you need a broad arsenal of different tools for your different needs. In addition to a wide-angle lens that provides a snapshot of the overall health of your system, you must also have precise, ...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,637
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,022
[session] Architecting for the Cloud By @RagsS | @CloudExpo @IBMBluemix #Cloud #Docker #Microservices
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 890
Let's just nip the conflation of these terms in the bud, shall we?
"MIcro" is big these days. Both microservices and microsegmentation are having and will continue to have an impact on data center architecture, but not necessarily for the same reasons. There's a growing trend in which folks - particularly those with a network background - conflate the two and use them to mean the same thing.
They are not.
One is about the application. The other, the network. T...
Aug. 28, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,657
If you are within a stones throw of the DevOps marketplace you have undoubtably noticed the growing trend in Microservices. Whether you have been staying up to date with the latest articles and blogs or you just read the definition for the first time, these 5 Microservices Resources You Need In Your Life will guide you through the ins and outs of Microservices in today’s world.
Aug. 28, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 5,114
Sharding has become a popular means of achieving scalability in application architectures in which read/write data separation is not only possible, but desirable to achieve new heights of concurrency. The premise is that by splitting up read and write duties, it is possible to get better overall performance at the cost of a slight delay in consistency. That is, it takes a bit of time to replicate changes initiated by a "write" to the read-only master database. It's eventually consistent, and it'...
Aug. 28, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,206
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 28, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,375