|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 09:12 AM EST||
Ideagility today announced the general availability of AgileBid, a new pay-per-click (PPC) bid management solution designed to truly automate PPC campaign management for small and medium sized businesses. AgileBid automatically optimizes a business’s paid advertising spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, honing in on keywords that convert the most sales and leads, while shutting down those that don’t. After implementing AgileBid, customers eliminate time typically spent managing complex paid search campaigns or other PPC management tools and resources, reduce their ad spend and improve conversion results so they can focus on their business. With pricing as low as fifty dollars a month and no contracts, for the first time, advertisers of any size can now compete alongside larger brands to capture as many conversions and sales as possible.
AgileBid’s Unique Product Features
- End-to-End PPC Automation - Unlike other PPC bid management tools that require customers to spend time each day or week managing their campaigns via an interface or require them to approve suggestions, AgileBid simply asks customers to define parameters including their ad budget, the value of a conversion and their maximum cost per acquisition and then goes to work optimizing ad spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Fully Automated Keyword Management – AgileBid uniquely encompasses fully automated keyword management and new keyword testing across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, while dynamically incorporating new keywords proven to convert traffic, improving the effectiveness of campaigns over time.
- Keyword Level Phone Conversion Tracking and Bidding – AgileBid is also the first to offer a revolutionary keyword-level phone conversion tracking and metrics, so that specific keywords and specific clicks can be linked to incoming phone calls, treated as conversions and incorporated into bid management optimization. Service-oriented businesses gain new insight into customers, employees and their PPC campaigns with call metrics that include caller geo-location, call recording, answered calls, hang-ups and more.
- “Big brand advertisers have historically dominated search marketing with enterprise-level software that automates paid bids in Google AdWords and Bing Ads,” said Mike Ulwelling, CEO of Ideagility. “Until now small and mid-sized businesses have been largely shut out of the automation revolution, as enterprise solutions were priced above their ability to pay.”
- “Our mid-sized customers often drive company-critical sales with less than $1,000 per month spent on pay-per-click ads in Google, Bing and Yahoo,” said Rahm McDaniel, VP of Marketing. “After signing up with AgileBid, these customers typically see their benchmark spend cut by a third, while conversions hold steady or increase. This immediate lift results in return on ad spend in the double digits.”
- “As a business owner, I don’t have time to micromanage PPC campaigns,” said Craig Holmes, owner of Holmes Products & Marketing, which operates leather goods retailer www.LeatherNu.com. “After switching to AgileBid from an independent PPC expert, we started saving about $50 per day, increased our sales by 25% over the course of five months and my time spent managing PPC dropped to almost zero.”
- According to a report released by the IAB and Pricewaterhouse Coopers, interactive advertising spend reached a record $17 billion for the first half of 2012. Search Marketing continued to dominate interactive ad formats, both in its contribution to the market (48%) and in its growth rate (19%) as compared to the 2011 period. Search brought in $8.1 billion in the first six months of 2012 with retailers being the biggest advertisers.
- According to the State of Paid Search Report by The Search Agency, the Yahoo! Bing Network drives online sales revenue at a more efficient rate than Google. Specifically, the return on ad spend (ROAS) of paid search on YBN was 28% higher in Q3 than that of Google and the YBN click-through rate (CTR) was 29% higher.
AgileBid is a software-as-a-service (SAAS) solution with monthly plans beginning at $50 for each $1000 of ad spend. All plans include fully automated PPC bid optimization, configurable bidding for return or first page, automatic new keyword testing, email support, 24 hour response time, 24/7 dashboard access, optimization across Google AdWords and Bing Ads and phone call conversion metrics. Customers may start a free trial by signing up at www.agilebid.com and may connect with other users on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Ideagility provides high return Internet marketing, automating campaign management and increasing return on ad spend for small business owners and mid-market managers. Ideagility is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas; Ideagility AgileBid® software-as-a-service optimizes campaigns for advertisers and agencies, representing over one million dollars in annualized ad spend and serving national clients like ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids and Yellow Page Digital Marketing Group. www.ideagility.com
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 5,394
I’m told that it has been 21 years since Scrum became public when Jeff Sutherland and I presented it at an Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages & Applications (OOPSLA) workshop in Austin, TX, in October of 1995. Time sure does fly. Things mature. I’m still in the same building and at the same company where I first formulated Scrum. Initially nobody knew of Scrum, yet it is now an open source body of knowledge translated into more than 30 languages People use Scrum worldwide for ...
Jan. 19, 2017 03:15 PM EST Reads: 3,033
Thanks to Docker, it becomes very easy to leverage containers to build, ship, and run any Linux application on any kind of infrastructure. Docker is particularly helpful for microservice architectures because their successful implementation relies on a fast, efficient deployment mechanism – which is precisely one of the features of Docker. Microservice architectures are therefore becoming more popular, and are increasingly seen as an interesting option even for smaller projects, instead of being...
Jan. 19, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 2,263
As the race for the presidency heats up, IT leaders would do well to recall the famous catchphrase from Bill Clinton’s successful 1992 campaign against George H. W. Bush: “It’s the economy, stupid.” That catchphrase is important, because IT economics are important. Especially when it comes to cloud. Application performance management (APM) for the cloud may turn out to be as much about those economics as it is about customer experience.
Jan. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 4,675
When you focus on a journey from up-close, you look at your own technical and cultural history and how you changed it for the benefit of the customer. This was our starting point: too many integration issues, 13 SWP days and very long cycles. It was evident that in this fast-paced industry we could no longer afford this reality. We needed something that would take us beyond reducing the development lifecycles, CI and Agile methodologies. We made a fundamental difference, even changed our culture...
Jan. 19, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,042
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 5,155
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 3,520
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Jan. 19, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 2,537
Synthetic monitoring is hardly a new technology. It’s been around almost as long as the commercial World Wide Web has. But the importance of monitoring the performance and availability of a web application by simulating users’ interactions with that application, from around the globe, has never been more important. We’ve seen prominent vendors in the broad APM space add this technology with new development or partnerships just in the last 18 months.
Jan. 19, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,654
Updating DevOps to the latest production data slows down your development cycle. Probably it is due to slow, inefficient conventional storage and associated copy data management practices. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, in Product and Solution at Tintri, will talk about DevOps and cloud-focused storage to update hundreds of child VMs (different flavors) with updates from a master VM in minutes, saving hours or even days in each development cycle. He will also...
Jan. 19, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,190
SYS-CON Events announced today that Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. Industry leaders in quality training, provided services, and student certification passes, its goal is to c...
Jan. 19, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 2,002
The unique combination of Amazon Web Services and Cloud Raxak, a Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a seamless and cost-effective way of securely moving on-premise IT workloads to Amazon Web Services. Any enterprise can now leverage the cloud, manage risk, and maintain continuous security compliance. Forrester's analysis shows that enterprises need automated security to lower security risk and decrease IT operational costs. Through the seamless integration into Amazon Web Services, ...
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,908
A lot of time, resources and energy has been invested over the past few years on de-siloing development and operations. And with good reason. DevOps is enabling organizations to more aggressively increase their digital agility, while at the same time reducing digital costs and risks. But as 2017 approaches, the hottest trends in DevOps aren’t specifically about dev or ops. They’re about testing, security, and metrics.
Jan. 19, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,309
"We provide DevOps solutions. We also partner with some key players in the DevOps space and we use the technology that we partner with to engineer custom solutions for different organizations," stated Himanshu Chhetri, CTO of Addteq, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 4,361
2016 has been an amazing year for Docker and the container industry. We had 3 major releases of Docker engine this year , and tremendous increase in usage. The community has been following along and contributing amazing Docker resources to help you learn and get hands-on experience. Here’s some of the top read and viewed content for the year. Of course releases are always really popular, particularly when they fit requests we had from the community.
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 955
Hardware virtualization and cloud computing allowed us to increase resource utilization and increase our flexibility to respond to business demand. Docker Containers are the next quantum leap - Are they?! Databases always represented an additional set of challenges unique to running workloads requiring a maximum of I/O, network, CPU resources combined with data locality.
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 608
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 4,886
An overall theme of Cloud computing and the specific practices within it is fundamentally one of automation. The core value of technology is to continually automate low level procedures to free up people to work on more value add activities, ultimately leading to the utopian goal of full Autonomic Computing. For example a great way to define your plan for DevOps tool chain adoption is through this lens. In this TechTarget article they outline a simple maturity model for planning this.
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 281
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions with...
Jan. 19, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,575
You often hear the two titles of "DevOps" and "Immutable Infrastructure" used independently. In his session at DevOps Summit, John Willis, Technical Evangelist for Docker, covered the union between the two topics and why this is important. He provided an overview of Immutable Infrastructure then showed how an Immutable Continuous Delivery pipeline can be applied as a best practice for "DevOps." He ended the session with some interesting case study examples.
Jan. 19, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 3,216